Handmade Chef / Utility knife D2 Steel
CUSTOM HANDMADE D2 Chef Chefs’ / Utility Knife
• Rosewood Handle
• Brass Pins
• D2 Full-Tang
• D2 Bolster
• 9.5″ Blade
• 14 3/4″ Overall Length
• D2 Stainless Blade
• 400 grams without sheath
• Precision Forged From Single D2 Billet
Designed to perfection, if you are looking for a blade that will outperform any knife you have look no further. Countless hours have been spent perfecting the weight, thickness and all aspects of the blade to ensure that it will work to the best of its ability.
1. Comfortable in the hand. The Rosewood handle design is one that is loved all over the world. It is a preferred handle of many global Chefs. It is designed to accommodate large and smaller hands without feeling strain on the wrist. The handle is double riveted with a brass bolsters for ultimate strength and sculpted to lock the hand in place for safety.
2. Fixed blade with full tang design. Every good kitchen knife should feature a full-tang design. This ensures ultimate strength and performance.
3. Manageable and Effective Blade.
4. D2 Stainless Steel. Using the best steel available when creating this knife, the stainless used in these blades is steel you don’t typically find in other knives since it is higher in cost. We use it because after all, it’s not about the cost, it’s about the quality of the product.
5. The genuine cow hide leather case is thick and double stitched. The Chef knife feature a brown leather case with safety dome that will provide the knife with a safe place to store for years to come.
D2: An air-hardened 'semi-stainless' steel, D2 has a relatively high chromium content (12 percent), which makes it more stain resistant than other carbon steels. It has shown excellent wear resistance and edge retention and is tougher than most stainless steels, such as ATS-34.
D2-bladed knives have set a performance standard for years.
FREE Shipping in UK.
We will not sell swords, knives, axes to anyone who isn’t 18 years old or over as the law states.
By placing an order you are confirming that you are 18 years old or over.
If you are buying a sword, knife(s) or axe(s) as a gift – the recipient must also be over 18 years of age.